HTML sitemap for articles
- 8 Reasons to Make the Switch to Natural Fiber Clothing
- The Essential Guide to Building a Capsule Wardrobe for Kids
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton: The Best Clothing for Kids
- Finding Underwear for Sensitive Skin
- The Softest, Most Sustainable Basics for Kids
- How Starting a Sustainable Clothing Brand Saved My Kids' Skin
Are you struggling to get your child with eczema dressed? Maybe the problem is not your child. Perhaps the issue is the clothing your child is wearing! Have you checked the label on your child’s clothes recently? Clothing containing synthetic fabrics - especially polyester - is a known irritant for kids with eczema.
For parents who are committed to dressing their children in Earth-friendly non-toxic materials, it can be a challenge to find organic, sustainable kids clothes that don’t cost a fortune. While...
Natural fibers are back in style, and there’s a very good reason why. Not only do they breathe better than their synthetic counterparts, but they are also much more eco-friendly than the traditional stuff you’re used to seeing on the racks at your local department store.